Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favorite action movie?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
My favorite action movies are the Terminator films. I totally loved the opening of Terminator 2 when I was a kid. Still love it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
John Wick series. I'm not a big fan of the genre but from time to time i watch people beating each other with guns or a fake martial arts fight :p

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
John Wick series. I'm not a big fan of the genre but from time to time i watch people beating each other with guns or a fake martial arts fight :p

Did you like all of them?

I liked the first 2 the best. The third one was good. But it wasn't as good.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
There are so many good action movies but I really like Spiderman no matter how cliche that sounds. Also Transformers is an amazing action movie. I once watched a movie called Pacific Rim though and that was an intense action movie.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Predator, Raiders Of The Lost Ark, and Mad Max Fury Road.

Shiek

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$923
Winbux
$0.00
You can never go wrong with the John Wick movies. I have watched the last 3 parts of the movie and they were very good. The part 4 is coming out on 24th March 2023 and I can't wait to watch it.