Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favorite Mobile Game?

kokushibo

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,395
Winbux
$0.00
What is your favorite mobile game you are playing currently? Mine is Tiny Dice Dungeon as I absolutely love playing the game in my down time. The luck factor definitely can be frustrating but also very fun. Rolling a 1 causes you to lose your turn so in some cases that can be very critical against you but if you don't roll a 1 you can get a ton of damage off!

What about you?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
GTA is no Mobile game
Grand Theft Auto V is the world no. 1 mobile game and reimagines the open-world game in a number of ways. It is based on the GTA game of the same name, comes under the most popular mobile games that bring you to the notorious San Andreas.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I used to play Clash of Clans religiously. I also went through a Candy Crush phase. I don't play mobiles games very much anymore.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
Grand Theft Auto V is the world no. 1 mobile game and reimagines the open-world game in a number of ways. It is based on the GTA game of the same name, comes under the most popular mobile games that bring you to the notorious San Andreas.
Wait what, since when did GTA V have a mobile version of the game?

Mine would be nothing, I don't like using my mobile to play games. I'd rather play on PC or Console.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
If it's like the other games from the Game Pass, GTA V will look good but will be extremely annoying to play on your phone.

For me, it's 8 Ball Pool or Clash Royale. Both are fun multiplayer games to play

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,346
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
My Singing Monsters has always been a favorite of mine! I don't like playing it on my phone though and use BlueStacks emulator so I can play on my PC. I don't have any games loaded on my phone currently but BlueStacks connects my telephone number so I can easily add the apps to my phone and not lose my levels.