Favorite Zombie Movies?

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Hubux:
35¢
I cannot say that I really love Train to Busan but I like the plot. It is a poignant story of the father and daughter with the zombie as the backdrop.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Honestly, I can't even remember all the films that I have watched that have included zombies. The only one that I can think of that I enjoyed was World War Z.

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
289¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Honestly, I can't even remember all the films that I have watched that have included zombies. The only one that I can think of that I enjoyed was World War Z.

WWZ was good. Too bad we won't be seeing a sequel anytime soon. Maybe never.

Reactions: Ash

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux:
2,915¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
If you are accepting short series on this list "Black Summer" on netflix was particularly excellent. Well shot, good characters, zombies are fast and aggressive like in 28 days. Really enjoyed. Think it's 8 episodes total.

apathy

Making themselves at home
Hubux:
88¢
I cannot say that I really love Train to Busan but I like the plot. It is a poignant story of the father and daughter with the zombie as the backdrop.
A friend showed me this recently and I quite enjoyed it, I agree its storytelling was pretty good, it got quite emotional at the end.

My favorite zombie movie is 28 Days Later, I think it absolutely nails its atmosphere and just has pretty much everything going for it - good story, good cast, good soundtrack, good visuals. It's all there.

Staff online

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• [lust]
    owari no kisetsu
    Rei Harakami
    [lust]
  • Love Me Land
    Love Me Land
    Zara Larsson
    Love Me Land

Status Updates

Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
Thanks so much for emerald!
and now yay for 15k! almost 2 weeks later :p
Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamR