Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favorite Zombie Movies?

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
I cannot say that I really love Train to Busan but I like the plot. It is a poignant story of the father and daughter with the zombie as the backdrop.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Honestly, I can't even remember all the films that I have watched that have included zombies. The only one that I can think of that I enjoyed was World War Z.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Honestly, I can't even remember all the films that I have watched that have included zombies. The only one that I can think of that I enjoyed was World War Z.

WWZ was good. Too bad we won't be seeing a sequel anytime soon. Maybe never.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
If you are accepting short series on this list "Black Summer" on netflix was particularly excellent. Well shot, good characters, zombies are fast and aggressive like in 28 days. Really enjoyed. Think it's 8 episodes total.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I cannot say that I really love Train to Busan but I like the plot. It is a poignant story of the father and daughter with the zombie as the backdrop.
A friend showed me this recently and I quite enjoyed it, I agree its storytelling was pretty good, it got quite emotional at the end.

My favorite zombie movie is 28 Days Later, I think it absolutely nails its atmosphere and just has pretty much everything going for it - good story, good cast, good soundtrack, good visuals. It's all there.