Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Fishing

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
This discussion point goes out to those that choose to fish as being one of their passions. Please advise me whether you are a fresh or ocean water fisherman and how much you partake?. Do you feel that a live bait provides you with an added benefit? As somebody who enjoys fishing, my experience is that utilising live worms is far more successful than many other forms of bait. Sunday, my day which I don't work, I'm always arranging to go fish down the shore to unwind.

Who else fishes here?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Once upon a time I did go fishing with my dad recreationally, but it really isn't my sport. When we go to the cottage I have no problem going out with him in the boat to keep him company, but I am ok with not casting that line, I just don't get enjoyment/relaxed from it. I just feel "meh" about it. That's just me though...I know there are tons of people out there who are avid fisher-people :p.,

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
When I was a kid some of my mother's ex boyfriends and husband took me fishing. It was a total bore to me. I haven't gone and probably will never go fishing for the remainder of my life. If I do, it's probably because I went back into the dating world and met and became infatuated with a woman who I have nothing in common with.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Fresh fishing, though now that I live on the coast with access to places that offer deep sea fishing charters, I'm probably going to take advantage of that and go out a few times, see what the fishing is like out in the coast off Mississippi since the last place I went deep sea fishing was in the Atlantic.

I enjoy freshwater fishing in the lake I've been going to since I was a baby, using live bait, usually crickets or worms and fishing off the cliffs after a nice, hard rain while the water is still cool.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have never been fishing but I wouldn't mind doing it at least once. It seems like a very relaxing and calming activity as long as you aren't fishing in the middle of the ocean.

My experience with fishing so far has been on Red Dead Redemption 2 ?