Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Flu shot

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
Not yet, I tend to get them free through work - but there's a general shortage on vaccinations at the moment, so they haven't been offered yet. I'd rather wait than pay for one! ?

I do try and have them yearly though, as I tend to be less sick throughout the year when I do.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Not yet. I tend to get my flu shot free because of a health condition, but there is a national shortage of vaccinations, so I have been unsuccessful this year. Has anyone had any luck?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Got it way before winter (Back in March, our winter starts in June.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I only got a flu shot once and it was a few years ago. My doctor kind of pressured me into getting one. I hardly get sick and I don't live with people who have weak immune systems so I don't really feel the need to get one. I remember my sister would get sick from her shots so I used to be very paranoid about getting sick from the shot. Thankfully the one time I did get the shot I didn't get sick, but I don't know if I want to take the risk again.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I didn't, I've not really had a flu shot in quite a few years, there's no real reason why I don't I'm just usually busy and I forget.