Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Good communication can help keep long distance relationship alive

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
One thing about any relationship , is that poor communication can lead to issues in the relationship .
This is even more difficult , when the two parties are far from each other .

The fact is that , a good relationship should not allow distance to separate them .
Creating at least a minimum of 30 mins per day , with your loved one on call or video chat , can go a long way in strengthening the relationship.
Arranging an avenue to meet once in a while is also desirable .
What's your take on long distance relationship ?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
If your relationship consists of communication only then I 100% believe a long-distance relationship can do amazing things for someone. However for me personally, I like to physically be in someone's presence. Communication can go a long way, but so can physical contact.

I've never done the long distance thing, but appreciate that it works for people, and all the power to them! For me personally, I think I would start to go a little crazy after 2-3 weeks of not physically seeing the other person. But that's just me...

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Both my relationships were/are long distance. Used to be would visit eachother by train (for my 1st bf) and now my current partner comes down every few months (well before coronavirus he did) and stays a month or so.

I talk to my partner most days.

Communication is important in any relationship regardless of distance.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
If your relationship consists of communication only then I 100% believe a long-distance relationship can do amazing things for someone. However for me personally, I like to physically be in someone's presence. Communication can go a long way, but so can physical contact.

I've never done the long distance thing, but appreciate that it works for people, and all the power to them! For me personally, I think I would start to go a little crazy after 2-3 weeks of not physically seeing the other person. But that's just me...
Well said , the fact is that most people are into long distance relationship , because of things like school and job .
School or job can keep a partner far from the one he or she loves .
It is only good communication that can help them sustain their relationship pending when , the will be able to meet each other .

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
One thing about any relationship , is that poor communication can lead to issues in the relationship .
This is even more difficult , when the two parties are far from each other .

The fact is that , a good relationship should not allow distance to separate them .
Creating at least a minimum of 30 mins per day , with your loved one on call or video chat , can go a long way in strengthening the relationship.
Arranging an avenue to meet once in a while is also desirable .
What's your take on long distance relationship ?
I have been there and done that,having a long distance relationship is very hard,you can make it work if the both of you want it to work,communion is the number 1 key to keeping a long distance relationship.

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
Even in close relationship when you are living closer to your partner, you both need to be communicating very well otherwise it is going to be very difficult for the relationship to survive. As for long distance relationship, without adequate communication in that relationship, it is not going to last more than a month.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I think it only happens to those who are really into it. Some can work in a long-distance relationship, and others cannot. Even if you have good communication, if one of the partners cannot withstand being far away, it will be useless.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
That's right it isn't only long distance relationship in all relationships if there's no good communication such relationship dies naturally