Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Official Groups Information Megathread

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Welcome to the official Discussion Hub Groups section! This thread will provide you will a little bit of information about how the groups feature works, the different groups we have, and how to start your very own group.

What are groups?
Groups are a new feature that has arrived on Discussion Hub that allows you to join a group of like-minded members to discuss certain topics and interests. Each group at Discussion Hub will have their own section of the forum where they can start events, discuss their group topic, and just hang around.

What groups can I join?
The full list of official and user-run groups can be found on the Discussion Hub Groups page.

How do I start my own group?
User-run groups can be started by purchasing the group feature from the Discussion Hub Shop. If the item is not visible within the shop, this means that the item is currently out of stock and will be back very soon!

As ever, if you have any questions or issues, do let us know by creating a thread in the Feedback & Support section.

Last edited: