Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Halloween Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The Pumpkin Dance Dancing GIF by Halloween

?Halloween 2021 @ Discussion Hub?
?The Halloween Spirit has arrived. Spooky season is almost upon us and here at Discussion Hub, preparations are underway for the spookiest holiday of the year! Join us in this thread to discuss everything halloween-y, the decorations that are slowly appearing on the forum, and the random spooky things you've come across. ?

?‍♀️The Halloween events will begin on the 17th of October and end on the 1st of November. Make sure to keep returning to this thread for random rewards and sneak peeks at what to expect next. ?‍♀️

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
The Pumpkin Dance Dancing GIF by Halloween

?Halloween 2021 @ Discussion Hub?
?The Halloween Spirit has arrived. Spooky season is almost upon us and here at Discussion Hub, preparations are underway for the spookiest holiday of the year! Join us in this thread to discuss everything halloween-y, the decorations that are slowly appearing on the forum, and the random spooky things you've come across. ?

?‍♀️The Halloween events will begin on the 17th of October and end on the 1st of November. Make sure to keep returning to this thread for random rewards and sneak peeks at what to expect next. ?‍♀️
Let's go! can't wait to see the newest events :D

• Love
Reactions: Ash

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I had a forum once that had snow falling in December. I wonder if that's something this forum will do.
We had that last year but somehow lagged the experience at least for me.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I had a forum once that had snow falling in December. I wonder if that's something this forum will do.
Like Laifot mentioned, we do that so expect to see that in December ;). If it affects anyone's experience on the forum, you can disable it of course :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
MyBB used to have a cool addon that added spiderwebs in certain places. That would have been quite cool for the forum actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.