Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Happy 25th Anniversary Toonami!

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
25 years ago today, on March 17, 1997 a simple programming block would go on to aspire countless people and make countless memories! Happy 25th birthday, Toonami, wouldn't be here like I am without you!

In celebration three new anime was announced alongside its celebration today, FLCL: Grunge and FLCL: Shoegaze, as well as the new anime series Housing Complex C.

This Saturday, there will be a brand-new TIE event as well:

Which is following up the finish airing of a Toonami original anime, Cosmo Samurai 2.

If you're a Toonami fan, cheer out below!

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
25 years ago today, on March 17, 1997 a simple programming block would go on to aspire countless people and make countless memories! Happy 25th birthday, Toonami, wouldn't be here like I am without you!

In celebration three new anime was announced alongside its celebration today, FLCL: Grunge and FLCL: Shoegaze, as well as the new anime series Housing Complex C.

This Saturday, there will be a brand-new TIE event as well:

Which is following up the finish airing of a Toonami original anime, Cosmo Samurai 2.

If you're a Toonami fan, cheer out below!

Thanks to this show.. i've been in love with Anime.. FLCL new shows are dope! great news!