Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Has Covid affected Halloween for you?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Have you changed your Halloween plans due to Covid this year? Some towns are canceling trick-or-treating but my town is still doing it although it's discouraged. I plan on handing out candy (will wear my mask) but we only get about 14-20 kids each year anyway.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah, the mood of my friends have changed also, so there will be no party either :(

I might find something to do online though, so i just have to get used to it.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Not sure yet, I'm supposed to check into seeing if there's going to be any trick-or-treating in my suburb so I can buy some candy and put up decorations for the kids. We've had quite a few near misses with hurricanes this year so I feel a lot of people have avoided investing too much into decorations out of fear of losing them to possible strong winds.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We don't know anything yet but I presume we won't be doing anything for Halloween this year. My younger sister won't be able to go trick or treating this year which is a shame because I usually take some sweets/chocolate off her :(

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
We don't know anything yet but I presume we won't be doing anything for Halloween this year. My younger sister won't be able to go trick or treating this year which is a shame because I usually take some sweets/chocolate off her :(

What about doing it in your own environment? it's not really good just to let it die.

Time to buy your candies Ash :p

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We will have to just hope that next year is normal. Will definitely be buying a lot of sweets and chocolate for myself though especially after Halloween. Usually they discount the Halloween stuff massively the day after Halloween.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Halloween this year is going to be far different. Instead of knocking on people's doors, it is Skype calls instead. In a way some aren't fussed and others will be upset but hay! Birthdays for major people are downsized this year.

Maybe next year will be better and greater right?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How are you going to send sweets over skype lol?

England hasn't had any rule changes regarding Halloween but I presume we will get some more information about trick or treating nearer to the date.