Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Have you ever tried to make a movie, what was it about?

Shole

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,642
Winbux
$0.00
Very simple question, did you ever try to make a movie? I never tried it but I am curious about making a short film just for fun.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have made a few YouTube videos and we actually made a short video advertisement as part of a Media project in high school. That's about it really so I've never actually tried to make a movie. It would just take too much effort and it's not something I'm interested in doing.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I took a Drama class that required us to make a short film at the end of the year. The teacher gave us an assignment on a project he wanted us to do. We couldn't choose. Me and this guy ended up doing one about a kid who stands up to a bully and gets his ass kicked. We got a good score on our video and passed.

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I have never tried to make a movie, but once I was commissioned to write a script for a movie that never went to the floor. I have also written a script for a short movie which I would like to make in some day.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've never made a movie but I would love to participate in a movie project some day. I've made slideshows before but that's not really the same. It sure was fun dabbling with the special effects and music.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
As a kid I had an idea for a movie in my mind which I thought was so great at that time. When I grew up and was not a kid anymore I realized the idea was terrible.
It was about I try to get in my grandparents house and I do but the neighbor sees and calls the cops. The cops come takes me away. My sister tries to come and get me however she gets a flat tire. My mother then comes but she gets in a bunch of wacky situations and does not remember what. And so on.
I took a editing class when i was a teenager for iMovie and made a short film on not sure what.
For extra credit in science class I made a movie about some topic. The class liked it. Got the extra credit which was great because I failed the test that same day.
I made videos for a obscure sport but no longer keep on that. If that counts as making movies.
I don't make movies as a hobby but have made a few in the past. I do know how to edit quite well on final cut pro however.