Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Have you ever used Todoist?

DudeThatsErin

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$0.00
I have and it is a fantastic app. You can read more about it here: Todoist: To do list and task manager – Organize your life

I stopped paying for it simply because I couldn't justify the cost of $36/year for a to do list app when Microsoft has To Do which is free and also available on all platforms. There are some pros and cons.
This is a FANTASTIC list when you include the comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/todoist/comments/s1u5b7 Definitely recommend reading even if you don't have a reddit account.

I may decide to resubscribe in the future but for now the combination of To Do + Apple Reminders works for what I need. I do miss that on my Logitech MX Master 3, I could press a few buttons to quickly add tasks and quickly show/hide the app itself as long as it is running. There are other nice life-hacks that made managing my life easier but that was the biggest one. Now with To Do, I have to open the app entirely just to do anything and adding tasks takes A LOT more clicks than it did with Todoist. I could just write "task @Project !!1 #tag" which would give it a priority 1 (highest) basically marking it as urgent, adding it to my #tag label and adding it to my Project list. Now, I have to just write "task" and click all of the rest of those options in To Do. It is annoying to have to go back to that, not the end of the world and definitely a lot easier on mobile to add tasks when I need to click a lot.

I'm not sure, I may have talked myself back into Todoist. LOL

What about you? What do you think?

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong section. I wasn't sure where it should go. Feel free to move it.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I believe I downloaded it once but couldn't stay consistent. I'm more traditional in that sense and prefer pen and paper.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Never heard of this and while it looks interesting, I'll stick to writing things down on my whiteboard.

DudeThatsErin

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$0.00
Looks interesting.
I have a long list already may as well have it organized hehe. :)
I hope it works for you.
I believe I downloaded it once but couldn't stay consistent. I'm more traditional in that sense and prefer pen and paper.
Yeah, I get that. I'm similar. I use it but I also use pen and paper.
Never heard of this and while it looks interesting, I'll stick to writing things down on my whiteboard.
Whatever works for you. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Saw it recently on the App Store and it does look nice. But like you, I just use Microsoft ToDo since it's free and just works well both on my laptop and phone.