Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

HBO Max/WB Same Day Premiers

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

This year, the biggest Warner Bros. premieres are coming to theaters and streaming on HBO Max the exact same day. What movie are you most excited for? Available to stream on HBO Max in the US only, for 31 days from theatrical release, at no extra cost to subscribers. Films and release dates subject to change.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I like how they snuck in the Dune logo at the end without showing any actual footage from it so the trailer will be easier to re-edit when they inevitably decide not to release it on HBO Max. At least I hope so.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I have a feeling Dune will be released on HBO Max, they can't really backtrack it now. They've already had talks about renegotiating the contracts of the various actors and actresses involved and changing how they determine the bonuses they earn.

And they probably don't have an 'official' full length trailer yet. Kong was the same way, we saw a snippet of the trailer that's supposed to premier this Sunday.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
You can buy month subscriptions for the months of movies you want to watch?