Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hello all

Teg

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,898
Winbux
$0.00
Hi guys, I'm Teg. Some of you know me, some of you don't. I have been around forums for a very long time. Came across this forum on another one and decided to check it out.

I'm a recently single mom of 4 with one on the way due in July. I enjoy gaming, streaming, coding and design. I'm very stubborn when I need to be but also one of the most caring people you will ever meet until I'm given a reason not to care anymore. I love to help people.

It's nice to be a part of this community and I look forward to getting to know everyone soon enough.

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Hi guys, I'm Teg. Some of you know me, some of you don't. I have been around forums for a very long time. Came across this forum on another one and decided to check it out.

I'm a recently single mom of 4 with one on the way due in July. I enjoy gaming, streaming, coding and design. I'm very stubborn when I need to be but also one of the most caring people you will ever meet until I'm given a reason not to care anymore. I love to help people.

It's nice to be a part of this community and I look forward to getting to know everyone soon enough.
Hi there and welcome! That is quite awesome that you do enjoy gaming and streaming. As since I am deaf and blind, I started my own DeafBlind gaming videos and gaming server for the Minetest Game.

Let me know if this might interest you sometimes!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Hello and welcome to the community!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Welcome to the community @Teg! I hope you have a great time here with us. Do let me know if you have any questions or issues :)