Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hermes

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Talking about tracking parcels (my previous thread), has anyone had any experience with Hermes? Not sure if they're international but over here in the UK, they have a horrible reputation. They either lose your parcel, leave it somewhere else, or don't knock on your door when trying to deliver it.

Has anyone had any bad experiences with them?

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Talking about tracking parcels (my previous thread), has anyone had any experience with Hermes? Not sure if they're international but over here in the UK, they have a horrible reputation. They either lose your parcel, leave it somewhere else, or don't knock on your door when trying to deliver it.

Has anyone had any bad experiences with them?
I clicked the discussion title all ready for a discussion about Greek mythology :)

Actually I used to receive parcels delivered by Hermes a lot when I lived in Bristol and I never had a single problem with them.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Seems to be the luck of the draw, to be honest. The drivers seem to have improved recently which is a good thing. We've had some very bad experiences with them and the other people in this area don't seem to like them either.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I am not familiar with Hermes probably because I live here in the states. Do you guys have alternative delivery services you can use?