Hey guys, Ravenfreak Is Here!

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Hey everyone chances are you probably already know me but for those who may not I'm Ravenfreak a 30 year old who loves forums, video games, music, anime/manga, comic books, and cartoons. I also enjoy programming from time to time as well. I've been posting on forums since late 2006, and didn't start getting into making them until 2009. I've been part of the staff team on numerous forums throughout the years too. My favorite color is green and my favorite animals are cats! Nice to see many familiar faces here. :)

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
531¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Hello and welcome to the community @Ravenfreak! It's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Were you on ForumPromotion for a while? Your username seems very familar

Let me know if you have any questions or issues :)

Ravenfreak

Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Yep but I'm known as Ravenisawesome over on Forum Promotion. I'm not sure why I went with my old username there, but I use this username pretty much everywhere else. Thanks for the welcome! :D

Masterminor

Must like it here...
Hubux:
169¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
My Favorite Color is Green too! I'm more a dog person, but I respect cat lovers. Welcome to Discussion Hub. I got a feeling you and I will be good friends :)

Ravenfreak

Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Thank you both for the welcomes! Glad to be here, and it's great to see some more familiar faces too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D
We've got the power.. we're divine! :D
Ash
If anyone wants the decorations disabled, this can be changed in the "Preferences" section :)
Ash wrote on Abizaga's profile.
Are you hoarding your Hubux? I miss your lovely green username :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak