Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hi

Nilla

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$770
Winbux
$0.00
Hi everyone.

I'm Nilla. I actually found this place via Kyng. I co-run his board with him so I have to follow him around everywhere. ;)

Anyway I kind of suck at introductions so I will just post some obvious facts about me:

-I live in Arkanas with my fiance. I'm actually getting married in 2 months. We have four cats and a dog. We're hoping to get another dog once we get a bigger place to live.

-I'm a die hard fan of The Elder Scrolls. Really. It consumes my whole life. While my fiance is at work I sit and play Elder Scrolls Online, Morrowind, Skyrim. I don't really like Oblivion that much, though. I can't work due to medical reasons so I spend my time doing things I enjoy which is gaming and well, I spend time on forums too.

-I also really love Elton John. I have seen him twice in concert which is something I never would have dreamed I would ever experience, let alone once.

-Cats are amazing too. My fiance says they are all brats but I think they are the most angelic thing to walk the planet.

Anyway, those are some things about me. :)

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Pretty good.

I'm a die hard fan of The Elder Scrolls. Really. It consumes my whole life. While my fiance is at work I sit and play Elder Scrolls Online, Morrowind, Skyrim. I don't really like Oblivion that much, though. I can't work due to medical reasons so I spend my time doing things I enjoy which is gaming and well, I spend time on forums too.

Awesome!!! When Skyrim first came out, I totally lost my soul to that game lol. Oblivion too until I grew tired of playing it. But I played those games around the clock when they came out for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Welcome to the community @Nilla. It's great to have you here and I hope you have a good time here with us :).

Who doesn't love Elton John right?