Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hiya Was Invited Here from Ash. :)

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Hiya I was invited here from Ash from the Forum Promotion forums. Since I had my introduction there explaining my difficulties as a deaf and blind person (thus why he also temporary have the default theme available until this can be fixed for the current themes on this forum).

Once this themeing concern get sorted completely I think this might be a good longtern forum to take it's place of the older one I was on as well Discord too. (y)

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. Stick around and make yourself at home.

G7B0snu.gif

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Welcome to the community @FriendlyPerson! I'm glad that you joined us and I hope you enjoy your time here with us at Discussion Hub. Do let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Hopefully, I can get a more accessible theme made available for you very soon!

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Welcome to the community @FriendlyPerson! I'm glad that you joined us and I hope you enjoy your time here with us at Discussion Hub. Do let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Hopefully, I can get a more accessible theme made available for you very soon!
Awesome thank so much for reassuring me of that, if I keep on having a pleasant time here I might go ahead and upgrade myself to Diamond once there a theme to make that display clearly of course. :)

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Welcome @FriendlyPerson ! I recognize you from FP. I cannot imagine what it's like to be deaf & blind. If you never brought it up, I would never have known personally. I'm not techy but it's good to know what members would need & staff able to accomodate as best as they can.
Thank you very much and indeed sure I hope so! Interesting that FP been dead as well for almost 24 hours now too, it's not even loading for me since last night and that's very strange. Considering I thought it's a size able forum and would have techs and sysadmins on it 24x7x365 considering their ad and membership prices.