Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hobbies

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
There are a ton of different things to do on a daily basis. How do you choose how you want to spend your time? What are some of your favorite hobbies? Whether it's collecting something, reading, watching something, the possibilities are endless! Tell us what your hobbies are, how you got into them and what about your hobbies do you enjoy?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I mainly just like to eat out, watch movies, browse the Internet, and play video games. This isn't much to do where I live.

S

salma

I love to cook, that's like a favorite pass time for me. Am forever in the kitchen preparing something. My mum got me cooking at an early age, so whenever she was in the kitchen i would always tag along which got me interested in knowing how things are done talk about the curiosity of a child. i also love dancing and music always a joy.

S

salma

I mainly just like to eat out, watch movies, browse the Internet, and play video games. This isn't much to do where I live.
don't your eyes hurt when you stay too long on the screen, wow maybe you should try some outdoor sports they could stop you from the monotony.

S

salma

There are a ton of different things to do on a daily basis. How do you choose how you want to spend your time? What are some of your favorite hobbies? Whether it's collecting something, reading, watching something, the possibilities are endless! Tell us what your hobbies are, how you got into them and what about your hobbies do you enjoy?
And what are your hobbies tell us about them.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
don't your eyes hurt when you stay too long on the screen, wow maybe you should try some outdoor sports they could stop you from the monotony.

I used to play Soccer and work out in the gym. I work 9 hours a day at a job I've been at for 15 years. I also am a father so I spend a lot of time with my kids. When I have time to myself in the evenings and on the weekends I have spent 3 -5 hours playing games. I do it because I enjoy it. In relationships I never could play video games because girls don't like that. Now that I'm divorced, I'm getting to do what I want for a change without someone bickering about it. Some days I can't play, some days I really need sleep and feel overwhelmed and need peace and quiet and want to do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Chess, walking, some ball game once in a while (soccer or basket), anime, music and videogames.

No particular order.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I love posting on forums as well as running them, ROM hacking (I specifically hack the 8-bit Sonic games for the Sega Game Gear/Master System) and I love playing video games. I occasionally still collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards but I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh as much as I did when I was younger. (I never really played the Pokemon TCG...)

cryptonomica

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$663
Winbux
$0.00
I have a website I try to work on when I have the energy, and I've been trying to get more into DIY fashion too. Of course, video games, roleplaying with my friends, and finding new music.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I live in a lake community and love fishing, swimming, water skiing, jet skiing and kayaking.

bestwriter

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$180
Winbux
$3.00
My main hobbies are photography and gardening. My photography subjects are my garden, pets, when guests arrive when I have parties. I love to click sun rise photos as well