Holiday Suicides

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
291¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
How do you feel about people taking their own lives during the holidays?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I think suicides around the Holidays are even more depressing and upsetting than suicides happening throughout the rest of the year. Don't get me wrong, it upsets me either way. But just thinking of the person's loved ones during this time hurts. With that being said, if you ever feel thoughts of suicide please try to seek help. I know during those moments you don't think clearly, but someone does care about you.

Demon_skeith

Has big shoes to fill
Hubux:
814¢
I remember the first holidays without my mom who died young (cancer), the dark thoughts were real given all the happy fun family moments being advertised everywhere. Holidays can be as dangerous as they are great, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Ash

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux:
2,915¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I hear about it but glad that it doesn't happen to family and friends. But I have a person in TS3 once that they wanted to end there life and it was not good to hear that.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
It's not great and this Christmas, it's going to be a lot worse with a lot of countries experiencing lockdowns. People won't be able to see their family and friends and it's going to be a lot more difficult for those that are unhappy and whose mental health is already suffering :(

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,363¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
It's not great and this Christmas, it's going to be a lot worse with a lot of countries experiencing lockdowns. People won't be able to see their family and friends and it's going to be a lot more difficult for those that are unhappy and whose mental health is already suffering :(
Totally agreed.. i was thinking on this during the weekend and it'll be "easier" for people to make this decision.. and harder to prevent, no families reunited and also more problems (bad financial situations) and everything else.. this is a very hard year, i never thought i'd deal with this ever! looks like a resident evil kinda plot but whatever.. as Ravenfreak said, seek for help!

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• [lust]
    owari no kisetsu
    Rei Harakami
    [lust]
  • Love Me Land
    Love Me Land
    Zara Larsson
    Love Me Land

Status Updates

Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
Thanks so much for emerald!
and now yay for 15k! almost 2 weeks later :p
Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamR