Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How broke are you right now?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
takdaduit-takda.gif

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not broke... I like to budget and stay on top of my finances. ;)

...there have been times I've been broke though to the point that I had to find my meals by going to family and friends homes and visiting them so I can eat.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I wouldn't say broke but I could do with a bit more money so I could splash out on a few extras I want. Trying to save up as much money as possible right now so I try to avoid huge unnecessary purchases.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
My budget is tight because I just loaned my brother some money.

As long as the rest of the month goes by without any disasters, though, I should be fine. And I'm glad I was able to help, because he's saved my ass a few times.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$431
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I did some upgrade to my PC this month.. geez i can't just help, i got a fresh CPU cooler, and more internal coolers to try to mantain the best airflow inside the case, also.. a new GPU, yes i know it's not a good time to do it, but i'd rather keep this cfg to sell it in 2023 or so to finally get the latest stuff around.

ps. I spent a lot of my savings.. but anyway i'll tight my budget for the rest of the year to make it up.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I'm shrugging every day. I'm not in debt (Thank god) But I'm paying too many monthly bills more than last year. Keeping on track and seeing what's going in then out, but having more going out than in. As soon as I'm saving it goes out again. With Birthdays and Christmas gifts coming so badly.

Since I have no funds at times, Saving for what I want is now becoming longer. I always wanted a new flight stick for two years and still saving. I have money coming in but does not last long. Plus IPB licence is now double than before that I have to look a renewing in three months. Worse part that I donated $50 to a streamer LOL and I can't get myself Back4Blood now :(

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
Not really rich. Not broke completely either. I don't have bike, car or any transport medium. I rent the public or private transport. Not married. Not have my own home yet because I avoid spending in on the things that I don't need.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Not really rich. Not broke completely either. I don't have bike, car or any transport medium. I rent the public or private transport. Not married. Not have my own home yet because I avoid spending in on the things that I don't need.
Sound like me, and paying high for website hosting :p

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$431
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Nice to see you posting again :p

Owning your transport medium is the only way to do your stuff without depending and also your safety has no price, at least over here you're highly exposed to crimes whenever you go into publilc transport services.

Replying to the thread.. i'm somehow like Demon_skeith, i own lots of money for the new car that i bought but i'm doing fine paying the bills, i can do "whatever i want" for like 20 days in the month, then i need to start saving.. everything it's more expensive now, food, gas.. :(

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I'm pretty broke at the moment.. I've had quite a large tax bill land on my doorstep after working 2 jobs during COVID. It feels like a bit of a slap in the face honestly, but there's little I can do about it.

I think Christmas might have to be done at a bit of a budget this year ?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Managed to put some money into my savings account after my brother finally paid back the loan I gave him. Let's see how long the money stays there before another unforeseen event comes up.