Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky How did you find us?

D

Deleted member 268

Xen Foro forums.

I noticed this site in the critique part, I like to look around at new sites. Usually I just lurk but I warmed to you guys a little.

Unsure if It'll be a long time thing for me, but I'll give posting a whirl. Even if it's just a rare thing, it doesn't matter. @Ash you made a great site here, I hope my sign-up helps, you deserve more people joining

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Forum Promotion!
Awesome. We have quite a few users from FP here, myself included obviously :D
Xen Foro forums.

I noticed this site in the critique part, I like to look around at new sites. Usually I just lurk but I warmed to you guys a little.

Unsure if It'll be a long time thing for me, but I'll give posting a whirl. Even if it's just a rare thing, it doesn't matter. @Ash you made a great site here, I hope my sign-up helps, you deserve more people joining
Thanks for joining Retro and letting me know. Glad that you will be giving us a try :)!

D

Deleted member 268

Thanks for joining Retro and letting me know. Glad that you will be giving us a try :)!
No worries. Liking the Currency system by the way, very unique. Not spending mine just yet, but like that it adds a bit of fun to the forum.

At the end of the day, I think we're all looking for a bit of an escape on places like these.

I wish more places did stuff like that for free.

syrk

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$796
Winbux
$0.00
Found it via another forum (The Fireside Chats to be specific lol). Pretty excited about this forum, it seems real put together and active. Hoping to make a proper introduction later and post around.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Found it via another forum (The Fireside Chats to be specific lol). Pretty excited about this forum, it seems real put together and active. Hoping to make a proper introduction later and post around.
Welcome and glad you found us and decided to join!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

I'm pretty sure I found you guys on ForumPromotion.net.
Thanks for sharing both. Sent some Hubux your way for sharing this info :)