How Do You Feel About Abortion?

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
654¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
What are your thoughts on abortion? Are you for or against it?

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux:
3,153¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Yes and no, the right way than the wrong way. I had a mate who had a girlfriend. He was 17 years old at the time and they did many things together, mostly he didn't like how she was using him. One day he told me that she got pregnant and he wasn't ready and also their family would be mad, He wanted to the best option for both of them to abort aright away with no delays. Well, she was a butt and she did not want to do that. He left her for good and she and he never spoke again.

She did had the baby after all ;) and had to give the kid away.

Demon_skeith

Really likes it here <3
Hubux:
909¢
I say its none of our business, until the baby is born into the world it should be a matter between the parents and the concerned family.

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux:
83¢
It's either life or not - and if the woman was raped, well that wasn't the fault of the baby. However, though, of course, that case would still be a massive tragedy. Well, it boils down to society deciding what innocent life lives or dies and I think that's the role of God.

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux:
83¢
Adoption and foster care is always an alternative for unwanted babies. Anyway, if society is so concerned about babies once their born, I mean, look how strongly social services will take away children in danger, then why is abortion an option before children are born? Bottom line, there is such strong hypocrisy.

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• LEL
    Lumipoly
    Nikolajev
    LEL

Status Updates

That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
Ash wrote on Kylie's profile.
When are we getting a member interview thread for you :p?
Ash
1 Year Emerald Membership option added to the DH shop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zap