How Do You Feel About Abortion?

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
929¢
What are your thoughts on abortion? Are you for or against it?

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux
5,203¢
Winbux
Yes and no, the right way than the wrong way. I had a mate who had a girlfriend. He was 17 years old at the time and they did many things together, mostly he didn't like how she was using him. One day he told me that she got pregnant and he wasn't ready and also their family would be mad, He wanted to the best option for both of them to abort aright away with no delays. Well, she was a butt and she did not want to do that. He left her for good and she and he never spoke again.

She did had the baby after all ;) and had to give the kid away.

Demon_skeith

Hubber Wall of Fame
Hubux
255¢
I say its none of our business, until the baby is born into the world it should be a matter between the parents and the concerned family.

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux
73¢
It's either life or not - and if the woman was raped, well that wasn't the fault of the baby. However, though, of course, that case would still be a massive tragedy. Well, it boils down to society deciding what innocent life lives or dies and I think that's the role of God.

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux
73¢
Adoption and foster care is always an alternative for unwanted babies. Anyway, if society is so concerned about babies once their born, I mean, look how strongly social services will take away children in danger, then why is abortion an option before children are born? Bottom line, there is such strong hypocrisy.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
4,963¢
Winbux
Abortion is a very personal decision and I would never be able to get one. For myself personally, I am against it.

That being said I believe that abortion should be available for all women regardless of circumstances. My views and my life circumstances will never be exactly the same as another persons and I would never feel okay with taking that choice away for someone else. My personal morals will never take priority over another persons body.

Simon

Finding their groove
Hubux
37¢
I'm all for it, it's your body and you decide what to do with it. People who are against abortion should really mind their own business and don't force their conservative and hypocritical opinions on others.

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Like A Sapphire
Hubux
1,030¢
Winbux
What are your thoughts on abortion? Are you for or against it?
I do agree with allowing this, shit does happens and if you need to "dispatch" the "yet to be newborn" well you gotta do what you gotta do.

As for "hey you can always put the new born to foster care and such", yea that's not ideal either since there more kids than there are caring parents unfortunately. Therefore chances are pretty high that their Quality of Life wont' be good.

Reactions: Simon

Naiwen

Pays Room & Board
Hubux
987¢
I'm 100% pro-choice for the woman. I've heard some states in America has passed an anti-abortion laws. For a modern woman like me, I use birth control daily to control my mental health issues related to periods and PMS and etc. Otherwise, I can't control myself and would actually harm myself. It's entirely for me personally the woman's choice.

Ashlynn S

Knows their way around
Hubux
314¢
Absolutely pro-choice.

I don't think it is an easy decision for anyone to make, and if you are prepared to go through that then it is in the vast majority of cases for very valid reasons and it is certainly better than ending up bringing a child into the world who is unwanted, unloved, resented, or neglected.

Fait

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux
112¢
Mostly pro-choice it’s the woman’s body.

as long as the baby doesn’t have a heart beat or brain activity.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,781¢
I say its none of our business, until the baby is born into the world it should be a matter between the parents and the concerned family.
As with a few people and Demon, I'm pro-choice so it's none of my business as to what someone does with their body.

The biggest problem with a lot of these anti-abortion people is that they want you to keep the baby but then offer zero support when the baby is actually born.

• 100!
Reactions: Terminated

Demon_skeith

Hubber Wall of Fame
Hubux
255¢
As with a few people and Demon, I'm pro-choice so it's none of my business as to what someone does with their body.

The biggest problem with a lot of these anti-abortion people is that they want you to keep the baby but then offer zero support when the baby is actually born.

This, if you're going to support, support all the way or remain quiet :p

Reactions: Terminated

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
413¢
Winbux

This is true, but it's a lot deeper than just a decision, you have to take in account that it may go wrong, also the situation that the woman got pregnant.. also her health.. that's why i'd want a planned baby, until now i've got it right :)

Members online

Status Updates

Ash wrote on Nous's profile.
Perfect timing lol. Just mentioned you in the TPOM thread and that someone may be able to catch you 😂
Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
flaccid GIF
155% Daily Post Goals! Impressive DH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaronjosephhall