Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How do you feel about Cockfighting?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Not defending the sport, but considering how farm animals are caged, how can people judge stuff?

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Not something I have a lot of knowledge on but it's definitely not something I would ever bother following or supporting.
I think it would take quite a bit of effort to follow it these days, thankfully. It's illegal in most of the world,

Columbia and Cuba are exceptions to that, in Cuba there are official arenas seating up to 1,000 people. It's bizarre.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Not something I have a lot of knowledge on but it's definitely not something I would ever bother following or supporting. Just seems awful to force animals to fight each other.
Yes agreed.... :(
Post automatically merged:

Not defending the sport, but considering how farm animals are caged, how can people judge stuff?
I don't like that either.....

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
A lot of this stuff is cultural. However, when can people get past culture and embrace ethics? Nonethless, people are highly defensive of culture, and get highly annoyed and defensive of outside criticism.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
A lot of this stuff is cultural. However, when can people get past culture and embrace ethics? Nonethless, people are highly defensive of culture, and get highly annoyed and defensive of outside criticism.
I can agree a little bit here. But I think being against animal cruelty should be a universal thing. It shouldn't be "accepted" by any culture. If it is, they are backwards and need to reform their beliefs.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
It has been a practice or even the custom for our fellowmen in the Philippines to engage in this activity. I think it should be stopped because it is still considered gambling.