Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How do you feel about Cockfighting?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
How do you feel about rooster fights?

SandyDamagedCivet-size_restricted.gif

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
How big a coward do you have to be. You don't man up and get in the ring. You sit and watch birds literally rip each other apart. Same as dog fighting and bullfighting. It's for people with a blood lust but to big a coward to fight themselves. Beautiful animals who have an instinct to fight to protect themselves and use that instinct to fight to the death so a bunch of cowards can bet on it. It's inhumane and disgusting.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
What Kylie said, forcing animals to fight and maim or kill each other for entertainment is a special kind of fucked up idiocy.

Though when I clicked on the discussion title I had actually hoped it was some kind of bizarre group sex game.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The barbarians that run these cockfights need to be found and punished like these guys were:

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
The barbarians that run these cockfights need to be found and punished like these guys were:

They should tie this puke stain up and throw him in a pen with a bunch of pissed off roosters and see what happens.

Techno

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,048
Winbux
$0.00
They should tie this puke stain up and throw him in a pen with a bunch of pissed off roosters and see what happens.

" Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. "​

-Gandalf

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00

" Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. "​

-Gandalf
Gandolf is a fictional character. I'm eye for an eye. If there is irrefutable evidence of guilt, then the punishment should fit the crime.

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
Depends on what kind of cock fighting ;), just kidding... seriously, just a joke. However, I don't think any type of animal fighting is excusable. I'm honestly not sure why people would want to watch animals fight, when they fight, they fight to the death. There is no reason why they should encourage and train such animal behavior. That's not entertainment at all.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Like others have mentioned I don't care for it at all. Roosters are naturally aggressive that's why it's recommended that you only have one. They're beautiful creatures, it's a shame that people participate in cockfights.

Attachments

• rooster.jpeg
    rooster.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think any type of animal fighting. acceptable Animals are not made for fighting they are made to have a good life and a good experience not made for fighting
They definitely aren't made for pointless fighting, but on the other hand many species probably aren't there to have a particularly good or happy life either, many of them live in constant terror of being eaten by something bigger right up to the moment when something bigger eats them.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
They definitely aren't made for pointless fighting, but on the other hand many species probably aren't there to have a particularly good or happy life either, many of them live in constant terror of being eaten by something bigger right up to the moment when something bigger eats them.
Yes, but that is nature. Human beings forcing two animals to fight simply for their cruel satisfaction, is not.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not something I have a lot of knowledge on but it's definitely not something I would ever bother following or supporting. Just seems awful to force animals to fight each other.