Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How Do You Feel About Religion?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I think religion is neither good or bad. Religion can be good and it can be bad. It depends on which religion we are talking about — and how individuals live after the religion.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I think religion is neither good or bad. Religion can be good and it can be bad. It depends on which religion we are talking about — and how individuals live after the religion.

This, I know people who use it to enrich their lives and others... be completely consumed and destroyed by it. Its those who go out to ruin other lives that really irks me.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I'm an Atheist and honestly, I think organized religion is harmful to the masses. It's nothing but a form of mind control and makes you "fear" a so called God. And why should I accept this "Jesus"? Humans were around for 1000's of years before him. So what, all that doesn't count? Only 2000 years ago Christianity matters?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Having a particular religion can make people feel the importance of morality and strengthen their good conscience. It is how they can direct their lives in a good direction.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
It is the Indvidual's choice. I think having religious freedom is important.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
For me, I never dared to open up a conversation about religion. It will always a never-ending stories. I do not want to argue or defend myself with my religious beliefs.