Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How does one create NFTs and what softwares do you use?

Shole

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,642
Winbux
$0.00
Simple question, I want to make money with NFTs if possible, and I am looking into making them but I don't know how or what to use?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I wouldn't waste your time, it's not a very popular thing and is sure to blow up in anyone's face in due time.
I was going to say the opposite, to be honest. There is a lot of hype around it right now so if there was ever a time to dip your toes in, this is it. But yeah, it could blow up in our faces at any time or it could be like Bitcoin and just keep growing.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't know how or what to use
NFT creation is quite a simple process. For instance, users can pick their content and get a crypto wallet. They can choose a proper NFT marketplace and follow its instructions. After an NFT is created, it is ready to be sent to friends or sold to collectors.

Here's what you need to know more about the NFT creation process.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I was going to say the opposite, to be honest. There is a lot of hype around it right now so if there was ever a time to dip your toes in, this is it. But yeah, it could blow up in our faces at any time or it could be like Bitcoin and just keep growing.

Every time someone says 'HEY! WE GOT NFTs NOW!' it's usually followed by a strong backlash by the community.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Every time someone says 'HEY! WE GOT NFTs NOW!' it's usually followed by a strong backlash by the community.
Yeah, I mean, a lot of people don't want this stuff implemented in games etc. But regular folks creating their own NFTs set around a unique idea isn't too bad.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
There are several platform where you can create NFT -OpenSea is one such You will be guided once you creae an account there. I have one but have forgotten to check its status