Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many forums are you into?

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
I used to be a member of several local forums that are not English. When issues started like there were trolling and ranting I felt bad about the forum and left. Now I am into 3 English forums and I think that is the appropriate number for me.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I'm on lots of different forums, but honestly I'm only active on a handful these days. Two of them I've been a member on for over a decade now actually. I wish I had more time to actually log into most of the forums I've been a member on and post. I might actually get around to popping back into some of the forums I haven't logged into in a long time, just to see how people are doing. (I did so recently with Chatting Time actually...)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I was into several. Some forums I'm active on for years and others I quit visiting altogether. Right I've been checking in on this forum and one other. Mainly been busy with online gaming.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I used to be on loads as a teenager, but I try to limit my options these days. Currently, I'd say there's maybe 5 different forums I regularly visit.