Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many forums?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How long did it take for 20k posts? My forum is around 5 and a half years old and we recently passed 50k posts! :D
I honestly can't remember but it would have been around a year maybe? Or just a little under a year.
At our current rate, it won't be long before we're approaching that goal.
Defo. Can't wait to celebrate 10k and 20k with you guys

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I honestly can't remember but it would have been around a year maybe? Or just a little under a year.

Defo. Can't wait to celebrate 10k and 20k with you guys
I don't see it being too far in the future.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I've owned at least 10 different forums. They all varied from webmaster to video game related, and general discussion. My biggest one was my Mighty No. 9 forum that was created right after the Kickstarter went live, and before the official forums opened. I had over 100 members and thousands of posts. But after the game kept getting delayed, and more people stuck to the official forums activity died and so did my interest in the project. It originated on prophpbb, a host that got bought out by Tapatalk but then I moved to self hosting at some point and now it's on Jcink but I probably won't open it back up to the public. The game bombed once it was released, and even to this day some backers of the project still haven't got their perks.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Right now I'm only focusing on the one I've shared here. :) I'm staff on another forum too currently, but I don't own it.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
You considering to run again? that be cool then again if your hands are full and staff on others then that's good. At least you have less stress on the running of the server.