Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many staff members?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's usually always me and two other users. Those two users are normally always moderators. But this time around, I partnered up with @Hungry Ego to be a co-owner of the site. I thought it was the best for the forum and it has gone down well so far!

Aces

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$915
Winbux
$0.00
3 Moderators and 1 Admin should be able to effectively manage a forum with thousands of members , if not tens of thousands. There are lots of plugins you can install these days to combat spam and filter out a lot of the junk you don't need. Then you can manually weed out the rest. I've never liked having a big staff team and would rather keep it as small as possible.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
When I used to run my forum back in 2012, I had around 2000 active daily members and I had 3 moderators and 1 admin and we managed fine, but its upto you depends on how you want to run your site.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
It depends on how many active members are on the forum. Right now there's only two active members on my forum, including myself however I trust the person I promoted to Global Mod and we're helping each other out. I'm staff on their forum too. A larger forum is going to need at least two mods and one other admin. A forum like NeoGAF needs even more since it's large and is active daily.