Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How much of a cook are you?

Cooking

• Can't cook at all - It's takeouts and ready meals unless somebody cooks for me.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Reasonable cook - Can create meals from raw ingredients but have a limited portfolio of recipes.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Good cook - Able to cook a variety of meals and experiment with different ingredients and seasonings

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Great cook - Know a lot about cooking techniques and food.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pro cook - Know lots about cooking. Could seek a career and earn a lot of ££££££.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please specify below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Eating is something that we all do throughout the course of a normal day but how would you rate yourself on the cooking front? Vote in the Poll and tell us some of your favourite dishes that you enjoy eating. What do you enjoy most preparing meals?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I can cook a few plates.. but what i know.. i know :p

I'm more of a BBQ dude, i'm pretty good at it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
What are your favourite dishes to prepare?

Traditional food of my country (Chipa Guazú, Bife Koygua) and all kinds of Pasta including Lasagna, Ravioli, Gnocchi.

On the BBQ side, i'm specialized in Trifle meat even though i don't particulary like eating that.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I can cook one or two easy things; however, for all practical purposes, I'm not a cook.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
On the scale above, I would classify myself as a good cook. I enjoy cooking, playing with recipes to see what new things I can create and tweaking the quantity and volume of ingredients to see how they affect the taste. I need to work more on learning the various prepping methods though.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I would say that I am a reasonable cook. The thing with me is, I could follow a recipe pretty well and it would be pretty good. I can cook a few basics as well, enough for me to survive for a couple of days lol

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Growing up I never learned how to cook. Sure, I can scramble eggs, cook spaghetti, and cook a steak in a skillet. But that's the most you're gonna get out of me. if I'm eating at home, then most of the time I use the microwave or the air fryer. Actually I love to eat out. It's faster and easier but it's also costly if you're buying for 2 other people.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
When it comes to cooking , I don't joke with it as I live cooking my own food. Barely eat outside . This is because right from when I was a kid , my mum has been the one to guide me on cooking and it equipped me with the experience I have today.

anilmr

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,240
Winbux
$0.00
Though I can't say I am the best cook in my family, I can cook enough dishes to feed myself like steamed rice, chicken and fish curry, and of course egg omelet.