Other How often do you binge watch?

Lämmchen

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux
214¢
How often do you binge watch?

I was supposed to have surgery last year but covid...yeah, it ruined everything. So I was able to save up a lot of shows on Netflix waiting for that surgery to happen. And I waited and waited. I'm still waiting but I finally got tired of saving the shows and did some binge watching! Now that my surgery might happen in a couple months I need to start saving shows again :D

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
4,462¢
Winbux
I binge-watch two or more consecutive episodes of a show, at least once a week

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
841¢
I've been binge watching Game of Thrones for weeks now. I finished episode 3 of season 7 last night.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,690¢
I've been binge watching Game of Thrones for weeks now. I finished episode 3 of season 7 last night.
Can't remember how season 7 was but season 6 was pretty good. I'm guessing you've seen all the stuff about the last season?

I binge watch a lot of shows (usually anyway). I haven't really had the chance recently to binge watch stuff because I've been pretty busy. I usually watch about one episode of Sons of Anarchy and then one episode from a shorter series like the Office.

Reactions: Terminated

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
841¢
Can't remember how season 7 was but season 6 was pretty good. I'm guessing you've seen all the stuff about the last season?

I think they were all good including season 8. But season 8 gets a lot of hate because fans complained that they rushed it and not everything from the book was in it. I never read the books so I was able to appreciate season 8 from an outsider's point of view.

Simon

Finding their groove
Hubux
37¢
I do it all the time! And that's mostly because I lose interest in whatever it is I am watching if I must wait a week per episode. I have no problems waiting until the full season is finished before I start watching - the hard part is just avoiding all the spoilers if it's a popular show haha. 😅

JennyorAlice

Really likes it here <3
Hubux
798¢
Not very often. I usually do this while I'm on vacation or when I know I'm going to be off for a few days together.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,690¢
I think they were all good including season 8. But season 8 gets a lot of hate because fans complained that they rushed it and not everything from the book was in it. I never read the books so I was able to appreciate season 8 from an outsider's point of view.
I never read the books either, to be honest. The fact it was rushed was definitely something that ruined it for me. It was just small things here and there that when you consider it as a whole, it just ruins it. Like, why did the bells ringing just randomly trigger Daenerys?

Kyng

Must like it here...
Hubux
163¢
Not very often at all. I don't think I've done it even once in years.

Demon_skeith

Leader among Hubbers
Hubux
178¢
Only if I need to watch a big show, otherwise I just watch a few episodes a day.

Members online

Status Updates

forums are better then facebook honestly
Today is my 1st anniversary here! Cheers!! :D
Ash wrote on Corey's profile.
Hi, welcome to the community :)
I wonder if we'll have a 30k Award @Ash :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norita761