Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How often do you binge watch?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,346
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
How often do you binge watch?

I was supposed to have surgery last year but covid...yeah, it ruined everything. So I was able to save up a lot of shows on Netflix waiting for that surgery to happen. And I waited and waited. I'm still waiting but I finally got tired of saving the shows and did some binge watching! Now that my surgery might happen in a couple months I need to start saving shows again :D

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I binge-watch two or more consecutive episodes of a show, at least once a week

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I've been binge watching Game of Thrones for weeks now. I finished episode 3 of season 7 last night.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've been binge watching Game of Thrones for weeks now. I finished episode 3 of season 7 last night.
Can't remember how season 7 was but season 6 was pretty good. I'm guessing you've seen all the stuff about the last season?

I binge watch a lot of shows (usually anyway). I haven't really had the chance recently to binge watch stuff because I've been pretty busy. I usually watch about one episode of Sons of Anarchy and then one episode from a shorter series like the Office.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Can't remember how season 7 was but season 6 was pretty good. I'm guessing you've seen all the stuff about the last season?

I think they were all good including season 8. But season 8 gets a lot of hate because fans complained that they rushed it and not everything from the book was in it. I never read the books so I was able to appreciate season 8 from an outsider's point of view.

Simon

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
webmastersmeet.com
Hubux
$1,925
Winbux
$0.00
I do it all the time! And that's mostly because I lose interest in whatever it is I am watching if I must wait a week per episode. I have no problems waiting until the full season is finished before I start watching - the hard part is just avoiding all the spoilers if it's a popular show haha. ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think they were all good including season 8. But season 8 gets a lot of hate because fans complained that they rushed it and not everything from the book was in it. I never read the books so I was able to appreciate season 8 from an outsider's point of view.
I never read the books either, to be honest. The fact it was rushed was definitely something that ruined it for me. It was just small things here and there that when you consider it as a whole, it just ruins it. Like, why did the bells ringing just randomly trigger Daenerys?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I used to binge watch shows but unless it's toddler friendly I usually don't. Before becoming a mom some titles I remember binge watching were Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Gilmore Girls, and Revenge.