Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How often do you browse with your phone ?

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
Browsing with phones , presents a less stressful browsing experience to some people , because it is convenient to be carried around .

Some prefer browsing with their PC , as it is fast and easier for them to type .

Also , some sites can't be easily accessed through mobile .

I do use my mobile phone for online earning . As for sites that requires only the use of PC , I do have an option to set my phone browser in PC format , so I don't have problem with such sites .

In general , I do work online more with my phone than PC .
Which of these two method of browsing work well for you ?

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I do it everyday as my laptop is a slow piece of crap full of viruses/malware no doubt.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
I do it everyday as my laptop is a slow piece of crap full of viruses/malware no doubt.
Sorry about the laptop.
Just curious , do you feel more comfortable browsing with your phone or with your PC? . I do prefer my phone to my PC .

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Sorry about the laptop.
Just curious , do you feel more comfortable browsing with your phone or with your PC? . I do prefer my phone to my PC .

Phone as it's quick and simplified. Although doing certain things like editing websites is better on pc.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
For me it depends where I am. I prefer to browse on my computer, but unless I am at my desk that doesn't happen. I would say about 60% of my surfing if through my phone and 40% is on my laptop.

I prefer my laptop though because I have 2 screens attached to it so it makes it really easy to multi-task while keeping myself entertained at the same time :D.

Funkel

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Website
www.minecom.org
Hubux
$1,388
Winbux
$0.00
Everyday in the evening when i am on the couch and watching Movies

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Right now I'm not doing much so I'm using my phone to browse quite a lot. It depends a lot on what I am doing though because there are some sites that are much better to view on my laptop. And it also depends on how lazy I am and whether I can be bothered to turn my laptop on lol

Jordan

Tech Support
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,371
Winbux
$0.00
Depends on where I am at. If I am working on multiple machines @ work and I am not near my worksation, I will use my phone to browse error codes etc.

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
Almost every day, very often when I am in bar checking football scores and results. Also I comment with my friend cars from Facebook Marketplace. We look but we can't afford many things from it. Also checking girls profiles while we are in bar is very often.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Everyday. Depends on where I am that, though. If I'm commuting to or from somewhere then, I'll use my smartphone to browse the internet. The portability is a massive plus for me.

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
I can't remember any days that's passed which I didn't use my smartphone to browse the internet. In fact, it's the main purpose of my smartphone. It's not for call purposes but for my internet needs.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
Browsing with phones , presents a less stressful browsing experience to some people , because it is convenient to be carried around .

Some prefer browsing with their PC , as it is fast and easier for them to type .

Also , some sites can't be easily accessed through mobile .

I do use my mobile phone for online earning . As for sites that requires only the use of PC , I do have an option to set my phone browser in PC format , so I don't have problem with such sites .

In general , I do work online more with my phone than PC .
Which of these two method of browsing work well for you ?
Every singe day!!

There's no day that passes by that I don't make use of my smartphone to browse the internet. It's why I don't visit website's that are not mobile friendly.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
I rarely browse things with my phone. Mostly I skim the news and maybe some Youtube, but I never found a phone's condensed screen or UI preferred for just wandering the web. Normally it is just point A to point B and then get out when it comes to mobile usage.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
Whenever I'm out of the house or office and can't set up my laptop, then it's all down on my smartphone to cover the internet usage for me. It's not a bad tool for surfing the internet too.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I use my phone daily and multiple times a day to browse the internet such as keeping up to date with the news, checking things such as the weather, keeping in contact with friends and family, and also for work purposes as well. I find that my phone is great if I am on the go quite a bit in the day and I need to keep tabs on things away from my PC.