Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How often?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
How often are you on your phone?

Do you have a huge social circle to the point you always have friends and family hitting you up before and after work on the phone?

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
Not a whole lot, to be honest. Usually only when I'm out, which isn't very often these days (and when I'm at home, I prefer my PC :p )

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
I'm always on my phone. It's actually quite unhealthy. I check social media and text friends. I have like over 5k followers on insta and have a huge social media presence on it.

22_22

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$102
Winbux
$0.00
I used to be on my phone way too much, but now it seems to be my laptop instead. What I did was delete social media applications I thought were causing more problems in my life, whilst muting notifications of other ones I find too distracting. Otherwise, I would just be scrolling endlessly all my life!

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I only use my phone to browse social media, reddit, and play Pokemon Go. I say I'm probably on my phone for maybe 2 hours at max and that's counting throughout the day. It also depends on the day as well, if it's the weekend and there's a Pokemon Go community day I might be on it for over 2 hours straight.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I was never really on my phone much, but with my new job I am since I often get bored or need a distraction from my PC. So yeah I'm on it to the point I had to bump my plan up to unlimited.