Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How was your Christmas?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's the 25th for almost everyone now. So how was your Christmas? Did you get everything that you wanted? And did you get to enjoy it with your family?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
It was nice, we already opened gifts yesterday but I definitely got some of the stuff I wanted and then some stuff that wasn't on my list which is always nice. Today we just had a nice turkey dinner with stuffing, deviled eggs, sweet potatoes, rolls, and broccoli cheese rice. :) Plus today I got an extra four hours of Holiday pay too, which of course I won't see until my next paycheck but still it's awesome!

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Well, it was good. Normal in a way :)

Got up, Turn PC on. Had breakfast then started the stream to do a 5 hours flight as I was doing a flight talking to people and also getting the evening meal cooked. wondering why family are not happy as I did an over 9 hours of streaming of doing gaming. Had a meal. Forgot to eat ice-cream and drinks so I stick with water.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
It was okay, not what i'd wanted but at least i was around with my family. :)

on the present department i am fine, i've got a lot of nice clothes!

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$733
Winbux
$0.00
It was pretty good. My kids got everything they wanted. I got what I wanted. I still haven't gotten around to taking the tree down.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
It was good, thank you. I spent time Christmas with my parents, and we went out for Sunday Lunch. It was definitely different from how we would usually spend Xmas with Covid.