Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Huawei App Gallery

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
What do you think about Huawei App Gallery?
Since Trump don't like Huawei (and everybody who thinks different) he started war between Google and Huawei. Now some Huawei mobile phones don't have access to Google Play and Huawei start develop their own app store called App Gallery.

What do you think will App Gallery ever have popularity like Google Play? Will progrmers will accept it? We can see Microsoft Store was not accepted good and their is much less apps than on Google play.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I am not too familiar with the Huawei app gallery, however I do know that if they are going to be competing with the Google Play store and Apple Store, they are going to be in for one hell of a battle.

Not saying it isn't possible, but it is going to require a boatload of effort and money to take that market share away from Google/Apple

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, like Hungry, I know absolutely nothing about the Huawei app store. It seems like the US isn't the only country with concerns about Huawei though so his actions seem somewhat justified. It's going to take a lot to even come close to the Apple and Google app stores. They're going to lose a lot of customers if they can't sort out the issue with the US government because not being able to work with Google is a huge blow.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
What do you think about Huawei App Gallery?
Since Trump don't like Huawei (and everybody who thinks different) he started war between Google and Huawei. Now some Huawei mobile phones don't have access to Google Play and Huawei start develop their own app store called App Gallery.

What do you think will App Gallery ever have popularity like Google Play? Will progrmers will accept it? We can see Microsoft Store was not accepted good and their is much less apps than on Google play.
That's quite a challenge for someone like me who uses Huwaei phone .
It wasn't easy accessing play store at first , I have to meet a programmer , who thought me how to be able to do so .
I have not used Huwaei App gallery before , perhaps when I want to download , a new app , I will check it out .
The fact remains that most of their fight , between companies affect the people more than those in the fight .

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
That's quite a challenge for someone like me who uses Huwaei phone .
It wasn't easy accessing play store at first , I have to meet a programmer , who thought me how to be able to do so .
I have not used Huwaei App gallery before , perhaps when I want to download , a new app , I will check it out .
The fact remains that most of their fight , between companies affect the people more than those in the fight .

It is great see here Huawei users. Can you send us here some screeshots of Huawei App gallery? Check are there Messenger, Whatsapp, Viber?

Can you use Gmail to sign in on App Gallery? That would be funny. You are not allowed use Google Play Store but you must use Gmail.