Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Hubux Donation Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Hi there,

Sorry for creating another discussion but it's come to my attention that the Hubux$ currency doesn't allow members to donate to another users. Shouldn't there be a "Donate" button? Would this be something the team could consider implementing?

Untitled.png

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It may just be permission issue for your user group so I will have a look at that. We will be combing through the permissions later today so all these little issues should be resolved soon.

Thanks for letting us know. It should be there now

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Hi @Alexander , I can see this feature on my end, can you confirm if you still can't see it on yours?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
It may just be permission issue for your user group so I will have a look at that. We will be combing through the permissions later today so all these little issues should be resolved soon.

Thanks for letting us know. It should be there now

Hi @Alexander , I can see this feature on my end, can you confirm if you still can't see it on yours?

@Ash has solved this for me, already.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Hi @Alexander , thank you for confirming you can now see the donate feature. I will not go ahead and lock this thread.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to open a new thread in this forum.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.