Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

I lost my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
I had signature but now it is gone. I didn't delete it and I didn't get any notification how admin did that.

Maybe some error on forum? Anybody notice something similar?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We're reworking the signature guidelines and this will be connected to the member groups and upgraded groups.

I believe if you had a link or image in your signature, they were removed. @Hungry Ego will need to confirm.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I had signature but now it is gone. I didn't delete it and I didn't get any notification how admin did that.

Maybe some error on forum? Anybody notice something similar?
We're reworking the signature guidelines and this will be connected to the member groups and upgraded groups.

I believe if you had a link or image in your signature, they were removed. @Hungry Ego will need to confirm.
What @Ash stated was correct. Your signature had links in it, which we are moving away from for regular members.
Premium accounts will be able to hold varying levels of signature graphics/links/features and we are in the process of working those settings through. The first 2 tiers of Premium Memberships will be purchased using Hubux (community currency) and the 3rd tier will be available for a small annual fee (Price subject to change without notice).

Details will be coming shortly when we have all of the settings configured in the back end, so stay tuned!

Update: You can now purchase an Emerald Membership or Sapphire Membership in the Shop under Group Upgrades

Last edited:

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
Ok, sorry for inconvenience. I saw a option available so I added my link into signature. My excuses.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Ok, sorry for inconvenience. I saw a option available so I added my link into signature. My excuses.
All good! It was definitely there from the beginning so there is no fault from you. We are just expanding and rolling out new stuff as the community progresses :). I do see that you have a good chunk of Hubux in your account, so you should be able to upgrade to an Emerald or Sapphire membership whenever you’re ready :)

Reactions: Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.