Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

If you could move anywhere, where would you go?

Jega

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
I have so much love for Amsterdam. It's one country that I would be interested in moving to in a heartbeat. At least 3 of my friends live there.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
You can call me crazy and I don't care about it but once place that I would be interested in moving to if it's possible and inhabitable, it's going to be MARS!

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
I really want to see the Northern Lights, so I could go to Iceland maybe Alaska. Though I am not big on freezing cold :)

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
This is a tough one as I had always wanted to visit New York but not sure I would be able to manage living there with how cold the weather gets sometimes.

I don't think I would want to move anywhere else given the chance, instead visiting the places I would like to would be more ideal for me.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,399
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I'll remain in the US, but where? My husband retires in 10 years, so we've discussed the possibility of moving anywhere we want. We certainly want to take the tax situation into consideration, which means we want to remain in states that don't tax retirement income and things like that. That limits us greatly, but now we need to start the search to see where we'd like to end up. I'm getting sick of snow even though I've loved it all my life. I don't think my husband could stand the humidity of Florida. So I just don't know.