Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

If you had a time machine?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
If you had a time machine. Would you go back in time and change some of things that happened in your life?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
@Terminated is it alright if I move this to a more public section? Feel like it would be a good discussion for everyone to take part in?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
If I had a time machine I would tell myself to stop crushing on my best friend. Just don't think that those moments you shared meant anything, because they didn't otherwise it's going to eat you up inside. Besides, you'll end up with a much better woman anyways, one who actually wants to see you become a better man. (Just a bit of a back story that I don't mind sharing, I've had a huge crush on one of my best friends since I was 12. When I was about 15 her and I would hang out and well do things that I thought only couples did. No not sexual things, we didn't even kiss. But you know hand holding and stuff like that. I guess I legit thought she liked me, but when I told her my feelings years later she freaked out and not in a good way...)

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
If I ever get a time machine to change something in my life then, I will change absolutely nothing in my life. Because i think everything in our life happens for a reason and every incident happened teaches us something or the other. Everybody makes mistakes in their life and these mistakes make us what we are today. Having said that I would definitely like to change something in my life i.e. if I have hurt anybody intentionally or unintentionally, I would have liked them not get hurt by my action or behaviour. I always try my best not hurt anybody for any reason. Because I believe, if we cannot give happiness in someone’s life it's ok but we don’t have any rights to give pain either.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Interesting topic. I'd rather just try to focus more on studies instead of trying to deal with other people's problems. I gave everything i had and then turned out to be for nothing, so that, i'll be more egoist.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
I wouldn't change anything I did because that's how I became who I am today. And yes there are some bad things that happened, but those things lead to all the good I have in my life now.

However when I was little I always told myself that I would go back in time to save people. Like MLK, Abraham Lincoln, and Anne Frank. So they could continue to change the world and make a difference. But I guess I'll have to settle for making a difference myself.