Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Internet Deals/Freebies Megathread

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Starting this thread up again and hopefully, I can keep it updated regularly without forgetting about it :p.

I thought it would be a good idea to keep this thread as a way for me to share some great deals and freebies that I come across on the internet. I will just reply here when I update it with some new deals so feel free to subscribe to the thread ;)

Chase - Free £20 and 1% cashback for a year - PM for a link
I'm not allowed to post a link but if you register using my Chase referral link, we will both get £20 for free once you add £20 to the account. You can always take the full amount out straight away. You also receive 1% cashback on all purchases for a year so it may be useful to continue using the card!

Free £15 from Zilch (No spend) - Join Zilch
You have to use my referral link above and you will get £15 right away when you register. All you have to do is verify your ID and add a debit card. Once that is done, they will add 1500 points to your account which can be used right away to buy something from any store. I used it to top up my Amazon gift card balance. Literally free money!

Free .me Domain - Namecheap Education Program: Free Domains for Students
University & College students can get a free bundle to kickstart their online presence which includes a free .me domain. Not sure if it is just for the UK or a global thing.

Free Domains - Dot TK - Find a new FREE domain
Choose from a selection of free domains including .tk to get your project started with the domain costs.

Tide Free £75 (UK) - https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoneyuk/comments/st3h00 More information is available in the Reddit post. Essentially, you create a business account (don't really need to have a real one) and you will receive £75 after depositing £1. I'm not sure if there is an equivalent account for users in other countries.

Last Updated: 13/05/2022

Last edited:

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Well, do not forget that each week that Epic games store offers free games to add ;) Also if you are with amazon prime you get free loot or games from them if you check them out each month.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Well, do not forget that each week that Epic games store offers free games to add ;) Also if you are with amazon prime you get free loot or games from them if you check them out each month.
That's good, I'll add them to the list later tonight.

Just updated the post with a referral link to Zilch as well. We can both get £15 for free without spending anything at all! I did it with my family members to get around £45

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Post updated with a new offer from Chase Banking (UK).

Chase - Free £20 and 1% cashback for a year - PM for a link
I'm not allowed to post a link but if you register using my Chase referral link, we will both get £20 for free once you add £20 to the account. You can always take the full amount out straight away. You also receive 1% cashback on all purchases for a year so it may be useful to continue using the card!