Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

iPhone vs Android Phone

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
iPhone manufacturer Apple is the world's biggest company based on market cap. Its market value in 2020 was 2.25 Trillion USD. iPhone's nearest rival Samsung's market cap is just 442 billion USD. However, Android has more market share than iPhone, it covers 70 percent of the market.
I have never used iPhone because of its price. I use Samsung's budget phone.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I had 2 androids and switched to the iPhone 12 and it is one of the best tech decisions I have made, it opens the door to Apple Watch, AirPods ect. It is much smoother and more responsive and overall faster. Definitely recommend.

Last edited:

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I use android myself, I feel like a lot of the iphones best features are only really there if you own other Apple products. Since I'm not too interested in buying into their economy the iphone just isn't really worth the extra price. My phones basically just a glorified MP3 player anyway lol

tdbnz

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,646
Winbux
$0.20
I love android open soruce and you can do what you want

What I want to see one day is a duel operating phone andorid and IOS now that would be Amazing