Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Is Star Wars Overrated?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Never been to into it myself - liked the lightsaber battles and such as a kid, couldn't really keep up with all the in-universe politics and what not though. Think it's kinda held together by the original trilogy, all I ever hear are complaints about every succeeding entry.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I think the first two movies are fantastic. Force Awakens was good. I really didn't like the other movies.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I like the Star Wars series and have enjoyed the recent TV shows a lot. I'm just not one of those crazy Star Wars fans that know absolutely everything about the SW universe and can talk about the history of planets.

I wouldn't say it's overrated but it's not exactly underrated either.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
Not really... in order to be 'overrated', something has to be highly-rated in the first place, and the only Star Wars films that are highly-rated are the Original Trilogy (which, IMO, deserve the praise they get).

The only Star Wars film I'd say is maybe a little overrated is Return of the Jedi (which, IMO, hasn't held up as well as its predecessors with some of the special effects) - but, it's still easily the 3rd-best of the 9 Episodes, IMO.