Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Is there any movie you feel is better than the book?

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
Game of Thrones is definitely better in the TV series than the book. I'm reading Fire & Blood now while watching House of The Dragon. I'm going to decide when I'm done reading the book.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
Game of Thrones is definitely better in the TV series than the book. I'm reading Fire & Blood now while watching House of The Dragon. I'm going to decide when I'm done reading the book.
With the little I have read Fire and Ice with watching the whole season 1 of House of The Dragon, I believe that the book is better.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I've never read the book that The Shawshank Redemption was based on... but, given that the movie was so terrific, the book has a lot to live up to!!!

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I would have to say that the Harry Potter movie I feel is better than the books although you do have two different scenarios with the books and the movies so it gives you two insights into both. I find I get more interested when watching something than reading something so I feel the movies are better than the books for me.

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I've never read the book that The Shawshank Redemption was based on... but, given that the movie was so terrific, the book has a lot to live up to!!!
Shawshank is one of my favorite movies but I also haven't read the short book: Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption :eek:

I do find Stephen King movies better than the books because I can visualize more with the movies.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
I would have to say that the Harry Potter movie I feel is better than the books although you do have two different scenarios with the books and the movies so it gives you two insights into both. I find I get more interested when watching something than reading something so I feel the movies are better than the books for me.
Harry Potter? I’ve read the book about 6 times and I think it never came close to the movie. It baffles me how some scenes and conversations were left out of the movie. It didn’t do an iota or justice to the book.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I'd have to say the Lord of The Rings Trilogy. I thought the movies were way more entertaining than the books.

The Lord Of The Rings Rebecca GIF

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I actually don't like reading books and prefer movies and last biography I saw was on the life of Milkha Singh.