Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Justin Bieber diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
No. This is being over exaggerated. This is easily treated with steroids and anti virals like they do for herpes zoster and shingles. He should be fine as long as he does what his doctors instruct. David Bowie did the same thing when he got the Flu and had to cancel tours and concerts in the early 2000s.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
No. This is being over exaggerated. This is easily treated with steroids and anti virals like they do for herpes zoster and shingles. He should be fine as long as he does what his doctors instruct. David Bowie did the same thing when he got the Flu and had to cancel tours and concerts in the early 2000s.
Agreed it's easily treated but according to the doctors not everyone will make a full recovery. You can read about it in this article.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Agreed it's easily treated but according to the doctors not everyone will make a full recovery. You can read about it in this article.
Yep. Some people get nerve damage after an outbreak. My ex wife came home with it from work. It took her months to make a full recovery. She got it on her whole left side and had some numbness in her face. They gave her a steroid shot and sent her home on bed rest with anti virals and some pain medication. I remember my mother telling me when I was younger about my grandpa coming down with it. I'll tell you this, those sores and rashes look nasty.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
Yep. Some people get nerve damage after an outbreak. My ex wife came home with it from work. It took her months to make a full recovery. She got it on her whole left side and had some numbness in her face. They gave her a steroid shot and sent her home on bed rest with anti virals and some pain medication. I remember my mother telling me when I was younger about my grandpa coming down with it. I'll tell you this, those sores and rashes look nasty.

There’s people laughing online, so good tbh his still a human being.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
There’s people laughing online, so good tbh his still a human being.
That's pretty low of those people to do. Shingles is really painful. I myself would never take pleasure in watching another human being suffer.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
That's pretty low of those people to do. Shingles is really painful. I myself would never take pleasure in watching another human being suffer.
that's why I dislike social media and prefer forums like these, weird people on those platforms.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's just one of those things with social media I guess, everyone feels a little bit empowered being anonymous so will say any old crap to other people.

I do hope he recovers. It's good to hear that it can be cured at least

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
In an update on Monday, Bieber said he's improving each day. That's good news. Just hope can recover 100%.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
It's just one of those things with social media I guess, everyone feels a little bit empowered being anonymous so will say any old crap to other people.

I do hope he recovers. It's good to hear that it can be cured at least
I dislike social media, especially Facebook.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I dislike social media, especially Facebook.
Facebook is a mess. It's a shame to see how far it went down in popularity with the younger population because it used to be a great platform for keeping up with friends and family.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
Facebook is a mess. It's a shame to see how far it went down in popularity with the younger population because it used to be a great platform for keeping up with friends and family.
It use to be an amazing platform when I was in high school back in 2012 shortly after I left school it starting going down hill.

Grungie

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,450
Winbux
$0.00
I think politics and slactivism ruined it for a lot of people. Though I don’t think that reason is why younger people don’t use it. I think a lot of it is more superficial, as I’ve seen a lot of younger folks saying that sites like Facebook are basically not hip and cool when your mom is on it.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I remember hearing about this on the radio when it was first reported.

I don't normally listen to his much, however, I do know of him. I'm not happy to hear about his condition so I hope he goes on to make a full recovery and can go back to making music.