Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Katla

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

One year after the violent eruption of the subglacial volcano Katla, the peace and tranquility in the small town of Vik has been dramatically disturbed. As people evacuate the area, mysterious elements, that has been deeply frozen into the glacier from prehistoric times, starts to emerge from the melting ice and causes consequences no one could ever foresee. Katla coming June 17th.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
children's fantasy novel, based in Swedish city, with a ten-year-old, found out that he is going to die from an unspecified pulmonary disease.
Have you read the book then?
Post automatically merged:

@Empire, they dropped an official trailer for this show.

Last edited:

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
It looks like a very interesting watch. It reminds me of that movie, Dante's Peak.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It started interesting but the actual premise behind it doesn’t stay interesting.

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,990
Winbux
$0.00
I was browsing older threads & came across this one. I had talked about it in my own forum as well. We liked it! Yes, always will be plotholes but was a good premise.
This is on Netflix in the Icelandic language. Though for once, Netflix English language translation matches the English subtitles so we are able to watch AND read it correctly.
It’s a mystery drama created by Baltasar Kormákur. It is slow moving but it’s a good, steady pace to keep you wanting to watch it. I actually like some Foreign films as the actors are not the ‘perfect’ Hollywood actors we have. They actually look like normal people.