Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

[Laptop] - Mouse or touchpad?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Do you primarily use a mouse or touchpad as a way of navigating around on the computer? Why? I use a wired mouse as I have more control. It's quicker & easier to operate compared to the built-in touchpad.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I used to always use a touchpad on my laptop but I had an issue where it would stop working sometimes. The repair was going to take some time so until they collected it, I started using a mouse with my laptop. And now, even after the touchpad has been fixed, I still use a mouse. I honestly couldn't go back to not using a mouse

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Mouse 100% all the way. I hate touchpads :(

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I have to use a mouse (mine's wireless), I simply can't stand touchpads, they're inaccurate and have a tendency to perform additional actions that you didn't intend, such as zooming in or out.. I know you can adjust the settings to prevent it from doing the latter, but yeah.. Just give me a mouse, dammit! ?

Preneur

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,641
Winbux
$0.00
I prefer using a mouse because it's much easier to navigate, and far less strain on my fingers. I even carry a second portable mouse just in case. Not a fan at all of the touchpad.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I always just use the touchpad. :p I don't have a working mouse anymore anyways and plus I just use my laptop on a tv tray so I don't have any room for a mouse anyways with my current setup.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
I prefer a mouse over the touch pad when it comes to playing online games. Touchpad is too slow.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Since my hands are big i always loved to use big phat mouses :D

Only those artists oriented laptops are worth having it with a touchpad function imo